The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium

The Quintessential Site for Aficionados of Jaguar's Zenith Project Cars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TO READ THE MK10 420G PROJECT CARS THREADS PLEASE REGISTER

PLEASE WELCOME AWG OUR NEW ADMINISTRATOR

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A MODERATOR ON THE SYMPOSIUM PLEASE MESSAGE AN ADMIN

SILVERSTONE CLassic 2015

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

SILVERSTONE CLassic 2015 Empty
PostSubject: SILVERSTONE CLassic 2015   SILVERSTONE CLassic 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:14 pm

As many of you will know I am the Jaguar Enthusiasts' Club Jaguar Mk10 /420G & Daimler DS420 representive / forum co-ordinator.

For 2015 I am planning a meeting at the Silverstone Classic event which is normally about the 3rd week-end in July. SSC is one of the classic events on the events and shows calendar so well worth attending.

This meet was mentioned in the JEC Magazine on page 87 of my two page feature, in the August 2014 magazine.

If you are interested in bringing your gargantuan Jaguar or Daimler to the meeting please email me on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have already had interest from the UK and Budapest (Attila- one of our members) so lets make this a great turn out folkes...

I look forward to hearing from those of you wishing to attend.

My best. Cheers 
Clive

car 
Back to top Go down
http://www.jaguarmk10420gsymposium.com/
feltein
420G Project Author

PostSubject: Re: SILVERSTONE CLassic 2015   SILVERSTONE CLassic 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Hi Everyone,

Time has been running fast since Clive's announcement of the Silverstone meeting. I am going to begin some maintenance work on my 420G in January: front brakes and suspension need attention, some rubbers are aged, my mechanic found even one of the tie rod lever bolts loose and the threads damaged. Also there is some problem with the propshaft mounting, it knocks on the floorpan at acceleration. I'm afraid this isn't all...

Clive mentioned above I am in Budapest. Let encourage other enthusiasts from around this corner of the Continent to think Silverstone as a realistic and desireable target for a Summer tour, and we can surely find a joined route together via nice places, the long run to England is not necessarily a boring highway trip. Contact me or Clive if interested!

Wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Attila
Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

PostSubject: Re: SILVERSTONE CLassic 2015   SILVERSTONE CLassic 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 5:51 pm

Thanks for the post Attila

If you email me your intentions as well I can forward yiur intentions to the JEC editor
and hopefully we can get some European interest through there as well ..
Back to top Go down
http://www.jaguarmk10420gsymposium.com/
GTIM
MK10 Project Author
GTIM

PostSubject: Re: SILVERSTONE CLassic 2015   SILVERSTONE CLassic 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 8:24 am

If you're following my thread then you'll see I've a fair bit to do but I'm making progress. I'd certainly like to bring my old girl to Silverstone, especially as it's only about 25 miles away! Put me down as provisional yes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SILVERSTONE CLassic 2015   SILVERSTONE CLassic 2015 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SILVERSTONE CLassic 2015
Page 1 of 1