The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium

The Quintessential Site for Aficionados of Jaguar's Zenith Project Cars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TO READ THE MK10 420G PROJECT CARS THREADS PLEASE REGISTER

PLEASE WELCOME AWG OUR NEW ADMINISTRATOR

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A MODERATOR ON THE SYMPOSIUM PLEASE MESSAGE AN ADMIN

The Comedy Store

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

The Comedy Store Empty
PostSubject: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Anything funny in here ... grin

Keep it clean lol!

Last edited by Car-Nut on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.jaguarmk10420gsymposium.com/
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

The Comedy Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:24 pm

Office 2009 is here!

These are the latest features for the new 2009 business computers Idea

Some Features you may need on your Computer Laughing Laughing

The Comedy Store Image010

The Comedy Store Image010

Im sorry the others weren't postable Wink

lol!
Back to top Go down

The Comedy Store Empty
PostSubject: Where is the Rake?   The Comedy Store I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:02 pm

Got sent this, it made me laugh ROFL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ3IXY4PYd4
Back to top Go down

The Comedy Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:13 am

Reminded me of my mum lol!

The Comedy Store Image003
Back to top Go down

The Comedy Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:48 pm

Men as Agony Aunts Exclamation

Dear John

I hope you can help me. The other day, I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching TV.

My car started stalling and then it broke down about a mile down the road and I had to walk back to get my husband's help. When I got home, I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in our bedroom with the neighbour's daughter!

I am 32, my husband is 34, and the neighbour's daughter is 19. We have been married for ten years.

When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that they had been having an affair for the past six months. He won't go to counseling and I'm afraid I am a wreck and need advice urgently. Can you please help?

Sincerely, Sheila

==============================

Dear Sheila:

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine.

Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold and also check all grounding wires. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the injectors.

I hope this helps,

John

lol! ROFL
Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

The Comedy Store Empty
PostSubject: Cheap Flights   The Comedy Store I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:19 am

Head phones needed if at work.....

Cheap Flights Very Happy ROFL
Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

The Comedy Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:17 am

Dear Technical Support

Dear Technical Support,18 months ago, I upgraded to GirlFriend 1.0 from DrinkingMates 4.2, which I had used for years without any trouble. However, there are apparently conflicts between these two products and the only solution was to try and run GirlFriend 1.0 with the sound turned off. To make matters worse, GirlFriend 1.0 is incompatible with several other applications, such as LadsNightOut 3.1, Football 4.5, and Playboy 6.9. Successive versions of GirlFriend proved no better.I tried a shareware program, Slapper 2.1, but it had many bugs and left a virus in my system, forcing me to shut down completely for several weeks. Eventually, I tried to run GirlFriend 1.2 and GirlFriend 1.0 at the same time, only to discover that when these two systems detected each other they caused severe damage to my hardware.I eventually upgraded to Fiancee 1.0, only to discover that this product soon had to be upgraded further to Wife 1.0. While Wife 1.0 tends to use up all my available resources, it does come bundled with FreeSexPlus and Cleanhouse 2007.Shortly after this upgrade, however, I found that Wife 1.0 could be very unstable and costly to run. Any mistakes I made were automatically stored in Wife 1.0's memory and could not be deleted. They then resurfaced months later when I had forgotten about them. Wife 1.0 also has an automatic Diary, Explorer and Email filter, and can, without warning, launch TurboStrop and Multi-Whinge. These latter products have to Help files, and I have to try to guess what the problem is.Additional problems are that Wife 1.0 needs updating regularly, requiring ShoeShop Browser for new attachments and Hairstyle Express which needs to be reinstalled every other week. Also, when Wife 1.0 attaches itself to my Saab 93 Convertible hard drive, it often crashes.Wife 1.0 also comes with an irritating pop-up called Mother-In-Law, which can't be turned off. Recently I've been tempted to install Mistress 2007, but there could be problems. A friend of mine has alerted me to the fact that if Wife 1.0 detects Mistress 2007, it tends to delete all your Money before uninstalling itself

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

The Comedy Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:51 pm

With Charles working on his fuel lines I thought this was appropriate...

The Comedy Store Joke
Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

The Comedy Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:18 am

I received this from one of our members today:

What Starts with F and ends with k

A first-grade teacher, Ms Brooks, was having trouble with one of her students. The teacher asked, 'Harry, what's your problem?'

Harry answered, 'I'm too smart for the 1st grade. My sister is in the 3rd grade and I'msmarter than she is! I think I should be in the 3rd grade too!'

Ms.. Brooks had had enough. She took Harry to the principal's office.

While Harry waited in the outer office, the teacher explained to the principal what the situation was. The principal told Ms. Brooks he would give the boy a test. If he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the 1st grade and behave. She agreed.

Harry was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and he agreed to take the test.

Principal:
'What is 3 x 3?'

Harry:
'9.'

Principal:
'What is 6 x 6?'

Harry:
'36.'

And so it went with every question the principal thought a 3rd grader should know.

The principal looks at Ms. Brooks and tells her, 'I think Harry can go to the 3rd grade'

Ms.. Brooks says to the principal, 'Let me ask him some questions..'

The principal and Harry both agreed.

Ms. Brooks asks, 'What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?'

Harry, after a moment: 'Legs.'

Ms Brooks: 'What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?'

The principal wondered why would she ask such a question!

Harry replied: 'Pockets.'

Ms. Brooks: 'What does a dog do that a man steps into?'

Harry:
'Pants.'

The principal sat forward with his mouth hanging open.

Ms. Brooks: 'What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?'

The principal's eyes opened really wide and before he could stop the answer, Harry replied, 'Bubble gum.'

Ms. Brooks: 'What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and a dog does on three legs?'

Harry: 'Shake hands .'

The principal was trembling.

Ms.. Brooks: 'What word starts with an 'F' and ends in 'K' that means a lot of heat andexcitement?'

Harry:
'Firetruck.'

The principal breathed a sigh of relief and told the
teacher, 'Put Harry in the fifth-grade, I got the last six questions wrong..
Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

The Comedy Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:44 am

If you had purchased £1,000 of shares in Delta Airlines one year ago, you would have £49.00 today.
If you had purchased £1,000 of shares in AIG one year ago, you would have £33.00 today.
If you had purchased £1,000 of shares in Lehman Brothers one year ago, you would have £0.00 today.
But, if you had purchased£1,000 worth of beer one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the aluminum cans for recycling refund, you would have received a £214.00.

Based on the above, the best current investment plan is to drink heavily & recycle.

A recent study found that the average Briton walks about 900 miles a year.
Another study found that Britons drink, on average, 22 gallons of alcohol a year.
That means that, on average, Britons get about 41 miles to the gallon!
Makes you proud to be British, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
db08
db08

The Comedy Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:51 pm

A minister was completing a temperance sermon.

With great emphasis he said,

'If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river.'

With even greater emphasis he said,

'And if I had all the wine in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river.'

And then finally, shaking his fist in the air, he
Said, 'And if I had all the whiskey in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river.'

Sermon complete, he sat down...

The song leader stood very cautiously and announced
With a smile, nearly laughing,

'For our closing song, let us sing Hymn #365,

'Shall We Gather at the River.'

Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

The Comedy Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:54 am

lol! great to see the comedy store come back to life keep them coming guys Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

The Comedy Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:28 am

A Costume Party

A couple was invited to a swanky costume party.
Unfortunately, the wife came down with a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone.

He being a devoted husband protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed and there was no need for his good time being spoiled by not going.

So he took his costume and away he went.
The wife, after sleeping soundly for about an hour, awakened without pain and, as it was still early enough, decided to go the party.

Since her husband did not know what her costume was, she thought she would have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when she was not with him.

She joined the party and soon spotted her husband cavorting around on the dance floor, dancing with every nice woman he could, and copping a little touch here and a little kiss there.

His wife sidled up to him and being a rather seductive babe herself, he left his cur rent partner high and dry and devoted his time to the new babe that had just arrived. She let him go as far as he wished... Naturally, (since he was her husband.)

Finally, he whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed. So off they went to one of the cars and had a quickie.

Just before unmasking at midnight, she slipped away, went home, put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation he would make for his behavior.

She was sitting up reading when he came in, and she asked what kind of a time he had. He said: "Oh, the same old thing. You know I never have a good time when you're not there."

- "Did you dance much ?"

- "You know, I never even danced one dance. When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Browning and some other guys, so we went into the den and played poker all evening. But you're not going to believe what happened to the guy I loaned my costume to...."
Back to top Go down

The Comedy Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Speed Limits

Waiting on the edge of town, to catch speeding drivers, a Police Officer sees a car puttering along at 22 MPH. Says he to himself: "This driver is just as dangerous as a speeder!"
So he turns on his lights and pulls the driver over.
Approaching the car, he notices that there are five old ladies, two in the front seats and three in the back...wide eyed and white as ghosts.

The driver, obviously confused, says to him "Officer, I don't understand, I was doing exactly the speed limit!
What seems to be the problem?"

"Ma'am," the officer replies, "you weren't speeding, but you should know that driving slower than the speed limit can also be a danger to other drivers."

"Slower than the speed limit? No sir, I was doing the speed limit exactly...Twenty-two miles an hour!" ....the old woman says a bit proudly.

The Police officer, trying to contain a chuckle explains to her that A22 is the road number, not the speed limit.
A bit embarrassed, the woman grins and thanks the officer for pointing out her error.

"But before I let you go, Ma'am, I have to ask...Is everyone in this car OK? These women seem awfully shaken, and they haven't made a sound this whole time," the officer asks.

"Oh, they'll be all right in a minute officer. We've just come off the A120."
Back to top Go down
db08
db08

The Comedy Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:43 pm

Haha
Back to top Go down
db08
db08

The Comedy Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:46 pm

CATS & BUTTER

"When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down.

If you were to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat and drop them; the two will hover, spinning, inches above the ground.

With a giant buttered-cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link Sydney with Perth."
Back to top Go down
db08
db08

The Comedy Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:49 pm

How Many Women Have You Slept With? (Don't worry, I washed the joke before posting Wink )

Wife: "How many women have you slept with before you met me?"

Husband: "None dear. With all the others I was awake."

Visiting hours are 10.00 am til 8.00 pm.

The Comedy Store Legsspread

Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

The Comedy Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:15 am

Subject: FW: Oceanography for beginners...

Children Writing About the Ocean...

1) - This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles. (Kelly, age 6)

2) - Oysters' balls are called pearls. (Jerry, age 6)

3) - If you are surrounded by ocean, you are an island. If you don't
have ocean all round you, you are incontinent. ( age 7)

4) - Sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth, just like Emily
Richardson She's not my friend any more. (Kylie, age 6)

5) - A dolphin breaths through an asshole on the top of its head.. (Billy, age Cool

6) - My uncle goes out in his boat with 2 other men and a woman and pots
and comes back with crabs. (Millie, age 6)

7) - When ships had sails, they used to use the trade winds to cross the
ocean. Sometimes when the wind didn't blow the sailors would whistle to
make the wind come. My brother said they would have been better off
eating beans. (William, age 7)

Cool - Mermaids live in the ocean. I like mermaids. They are beautiful and
I like their shiny tails, but how on earth do mermaids get pregnant?
Like, really? (Helen, age 6)

9) - I'm not going to write about the ocean. My baby brother is always
crying, my Dad keeps yelling at my Mom, and my big sister has just got
pregnant, so I can't think what to write. (Amy, age 6)

10) - Some fish are dangerous. Jellyfish can sting. Electric eels can
give you a shock. They have to live in caves under the sea where I think
they have to plug themselves in to chargers.
(Christopher, age 7)

11) - When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes
my willy small. (Kevin, age 6)

12) - Divers have to be safe when they go under the water. Divers can't
go down alone, so they have to go down on each other. (Becky, age Cool

13) - On vacation my Mom went water skiing. She fell off when she was
going very fast. She says she won't do it again because water fired
right up her big fat ass... (Julie, age 7)

14) - The ocean is made up of water and fish. Why the fish don't drown
I don't know. (Bobby, age 6)

15) - My dad was a sailor on the ocean. He knows all about the ocean.
What he doesn't know is why he quit being a sailor and married my mom.
(James, age 7)

If you didn't chuckle at one of these, you need to find your sense
of humor.
Back to top Go down
db08
db08

The Comedy Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:38 am

Priceless Laughing
Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

The Comedy Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:08 am

I woke up last night to find the ghost of Gloria Gaynor standing at the foot
of my bed.
At first I was afraid....... I was petrified.

The wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst.
So I have been to the charity shop to get all her clothes back.

A mate of mine recently admitted to being addicted to brake fluid.
When I quizzed him on it he reckoned he could stop any time....

I went to the cemetery yesterday to lay some flowers on a grave.
As I was standing there I noticed 4 grave diggers walking about with a
coffin, 3 hours later and they're still walking about with it.
I thought to myself, they've lost the plot!!

My daughter asked me for a pet spider for her birthday, so I went to our
local pet shop and they were £70!!!
Blow this, I thought, I can get one cheaper off the web.

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

I was at a cash point yesterday when a little old lady asked if I could
check her balance, so I pushed her over.

I start a new job in Seoul next week. I thought it was a good Korea move.

I was driving this morning when I saw an AA van parked up.
The driver was sobbing uncontrollably and looked very miserable.
I thought to myself 'that guy's heading for a breakdown..'

On holiday recently in Spain I saw a sign that said 'English speaking
Doctor'
I thought, 'What a good idea, why don't we have them in our country?'

Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

The Comedy Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:15 am

A man had two of the best tickets for the Rugby World Cup Final.
As he sits down, another man comes along and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat next to him.
"No ..... ," he says, "the seat is empty."

"This is incredible ...... !" said the man, "who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Rugby Cup Final,
the biggest sporting event of the Rugby World and not use it ........ ?

He says, "Well actually, the seat belongs to me. My wife was supposed to come with me,
but she passed away. This is the first Cup Final we haven't been to, together, since we got married .... .....

"Oh . . ... I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. I guess you couldn't find someone else,
a friend, or relative, or even a neighbour, to take the seat .... ?"

The man shakes his head .. .. .,
"No ...... . They're all at the funeral."
Back to top Go down
db08
db08

The Comedy Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:05 pm

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
db08
db08

The Comedy Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes (he is 81).
We decided to grab a bite at the food court.
I noticed he was watching someone sitting next to him
The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors - green, red, orange & blue - and my dad kept staring at her.
The teen would look over and find my dad staring, every time.

When she'd finally had enough, she sarcastically asked:
"What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?"

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so I wouldn't choke on his response - I knew he'd have a good one!

In classic style, he responded without batting an eyelid:
"Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock.

I was just wondering if you were my daughter Smile
Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

The Comedy Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:59 pm

ROFL
Back to top Go down
db08
db08

The Comedy Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:15 pm

89 into 23 does not go

An 89-year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up...

The doctor asked him how he was feeling, and the 89-year-old said, 'Things are great and I've never felt better. I now have a 23 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child. So what do you think about that Doc?'

The doctor considered his question for a minute and then began to tell a story.
'I have an older friend , much like you, who is an avid hunter and never misses a season.'

One day he was setting off to go hunting. In a bit of a hurry, he accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun. As he neared a lake, he came across a very large beaver sitting at the water's edge.

He realized he'd left his gun at home and so he couldn't shoot the magnificent creature. Out of habit he raised his cane, aimed it at the animal as if it were his favourite hunting rifle and went 'bang, bang'. Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead. Now, what do you think of that ?' asked the doctor.

The 89-year-old said, 'Well, logic would strongly suggest that somebody else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver.'

"My point exactly", said the doctor.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Comedy Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Comedy Store
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium :: General Symposium :: The Lounge-
Jump to: