The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium

The Quintessential Site for Aficionados of Jaguar's Zenith Project Cars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TO READ THE MK10 420G PROJECT CARS THREADS PLEASE REGISTER

PLEASE WELCOME AWG OUR NEW ADMINISTRATOR

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A MODERATOR ON THE SYMPOSIUM PLEASE MESSAGE AN ADMIN

When, will I be Famous !!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

When, will I be Famous !! Empty
PostSubject: When, will I be Famous !!   When, will I be Famous !! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:14 pm

No Im not a Bros fan Exclamation

Does anyone know of any Famous People who had a Mk10 \ 420G Question

Or

Any TV programmes or Films they have appeared in Question

This isn't this months Brain Teasar Exclamation
Back to top Go down
carsie
Members

PostSubject: Re: When, will I be Famous !!   When, will I be Famous !! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:56 am

A very young Princess Diana - photo of her stepping from a Mk10 at Althorp Park .
Back to top Go down
http://www.carr-consultants.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: When, will I be Famous !!   When, will I be Famous !! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:19 pm

carsie wrote:
A very young Princess Diana - photo of her stepping from a Mk10 at Althorp Park .

Someone will have to Google to see if there any Pics needed out on the net Exclamation
Back to top Go down
carsie
Members

PostSubject: Re: When, will I be Famous !!   When, will I be Famous !! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:52 am

Thought it was a bit quiet on here so thought I'd add a few pretty pics.

Instead of "Googling" this time I "Yahooed" geek and came up with some new ones.

These were found on a film database site and thanks must go to the poster

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

Back to top Go down
db08
db08

PostSubject: Re: When, will I be Famous !!   When, will I be Famous !! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:17 am

Great find - thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

PostSubject: Re: When, will I be Famous !!   When, will I be Famous !! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:42 am

Are any of those cars still out there in exsistence...... Question Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.jaguarmk10420gsymposium.com/
carsie
Members

PostSubject: Edzo Toxopeus   When, will I be Famous !! I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:12 am

A Dutch politician.

Edzo Hendrik Toxopeus (February 19, 1918 – August 23, 2009) was a Dutch politician of the People's Party for Freedom and Democracy (VVD). He served as Minister of the Interior from May 19, 1959 until April 14, 1965. On January 22, 1985 he was granted the honorary title of Minister of State a title he had until his death

Back to top Go down
carsie
Members

PostSubject: Re: When, will I be Famous !!   When, will I be Famous !! I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:49 pm

Miguel Palma is a leading Portuguese artist who is fascinated by technology, especially cars, and the way that it affects our lives. He has found a 1963 Jaguar Mark X car in Lisbon with its plate Jaguar Cars Ltd, Coventry, England.

Intrigued by the history of this car, Palma is tracing its original journey from Coventry to a dealership in Paris and then to the owner of one of the most famous chocolate factories in France.

The exhibition will include Palma’s drawings about cars and technology and archive material from the Jaguar Daimler Heritage Centre in Browns Lane, Coventry, as well as film of the Jaguar’s journey home to Coventry – the ultimate road movie!

Miguel Palma is recognised as one of the most significant artists living in Portugal today and has played a key role in the developing profile of contemporary Portuguese art. He has had a number of substantial exhibitions both in Western Europe and in the US and a major monograph was published about his work in 2005.

His work is represented in the main public collections in Portugal and he has been invited to participate in the warm up residencies in New York in 2011 which will lead into the Harlem Biennial of 2012.

Supported by the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation

Miguel Palma Online

See more detail here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When, will I be Famous !!   When, will I be Famous !! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When, will I be Famous !!
Page 1 of 1