The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium

The Quintessential Site for Aficionados of Jaguar's Zenith Project Cars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TO READ THE MK10 420G PROJECT CARS THREADS PLEASE REGISTER

PLEASE WELCOME AWG OUR NEW ADMINISTRATOR

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A MODERATOR ON THE SYMPOSIUM PLEASE MESSAGE AN ADMIN

Oldest Mk 10 in existence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
carsie
Members

Oldest Mk 10 in existence Empty
PostSubject: Oldest Mk 10 in existence   Oldest Mk 10 in existence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:43 am

Does anyone know what happened to the Mk 10 that was on E bay a couple of months ago. The owner reputed it to be the oldest known and it certainly seemed to be a very early model.

Condition 3 but not poor. Dark Green. Auto location (Surrey/sussex?)

Back to top Go down
http://www.carr-consultants.co.uk
carsie
Members

PostSubject: Re: Oldest Mk 10 in existence   Oldest Mk 10 in existence I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:57 am

Who said senelity was creeping in?

As they said in Peter Pan " I knew I hadn't lost my marbles" Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

Registration No. WSL 480. Could be oldest on road. 115000mls British Raceing Green Re-sprayed 20/25 yrs ago and still good. A Little bubleing on bottom of rear passenger door and around screen. Original Log books etc. Two files of invoices over its life. Bodywork is in very good shape, no rust except as previously stated. Chrome is showing its age but no rust. Chrome on windows is excellant. Interior woodwork is very good but a little bit of TLC would improve. Rear trays and wood as new. Could do with eccelerator pedal adjustment which in turn would benefit auto change when a a stop. Carbs require adjusting. Seats have no rips and conolised but could be improved. New head lining, lights, horn and meters all work. New radiator fitted and four brand new tyres recently added. Four previous owners, last two man/wife (22yrs). Ive now got serious back trouble and have difficulty in bending, recently lost garage. Any reasonable offer would be considered. This is a very fair discription, but don't expect a new car. It is 47yrs old. but a very nice all round servicable Mk 10
Mow reduced from £4750. to £4490. haveing been sold and cancelled after it would not fit into purchasers garage.

NOW FURTHER REDUCED TO £3750. TO SELL

Last edited by carsie on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
carsie
Members

PostSubject: Re: Oldest Mk 10 in existence   Oldest Mk 10 in existence I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:59 am

p.s Just so that you know - it's the advertiser's grammar and typo's not mine ! study

Nice car is'nt it?
Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

PostSubject: Re: Oldest Mk 10 in existence   Oldest Mk 10 in existence I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:43 am

Carsie,

Could you drop the link in the for sale /wanted forum.

I know cityslang checks there hes looking for a mk10 /420G
Back to top Go down
http://www.jaguarmk10420gsymposium.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oldest Mk 10 in existence   Oldest Mk 10 in existence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oldest Mk 10 in existence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium :: The Jaguar MK10 & 420G Symposium :: The “Kray’s Club”-
Jump to: