The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium

The Quintessential Site for Aficionados of Jaguar's Zenith Project Cars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TO READ THE MK10 420G PROJECT CARS THREADS PLEASE REGISTER

PLEASE WELCOME AWG OUR NEW ADMINISTRATOR

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A MODERATOR ON THE SYMPOSIUM PLEASE MESSAGE AN ADMIN

SYMPOSIUM SKYPE WORKSHOP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

SYMPOSIUM SKYPE WORKSHOP Empty
PostSubject: SYMPOSIUM SKYPE WORKSHOP   SYMPOSIUM SKYPE WORKSHOP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:14 am

Myself and Charles are always discussing ways to improve the Symposium for its members and guests.

This sometimes is a little difficult with work and family and the 11hr (currently) time difference between us.

As we all know Skype isn't new, but for the first time this morning we had a Skype meeting.

From the minute we connected untill we ended the call which was nearly 90mins later we just didnt stop talking, great we had a right ROFL
it was like we had been friends had for years. During the call we were showing each other documents, magazine articles, models (no not those models)
car models car parts and tools.

My idea first of all was do this so we could have meetings re the Symposium, I now want to take it that step further and invite any members to attend.

Anyone who goes on the internet can get Skype its a FREE download and whether you are Mac or PC biast you can get it.

Download it create your profile and you're done Exclamation

So after my five minutes waffle if youre interested and want to join in with the 1st Skype Workshop for this Symposium
or maybe the First Forum Skype Workshop I dont know, please show your interest by sending me a PM for more details about dates and times.

If you need assistance downloading please contact the Global Team any members will help welcome

Remember, its FREE all you need is a PC/Mac you can be anywhere in the World the Workshop will be to discuss your issues and problems Clap
Back to top Go down
http://www.jaguarmk10420gsymposium.com/
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

SYMPOSIUM SKYPE WORKSHOP Empty
PostSubject: Re: SYMPOSIUM SKYPE WORKSHOP   SYMPOSIUM SKYPE WORKSHOP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:17 am

These are now taking place fortnightly if you would like to join in please contact your nearest representitive, depending on what side of the pond you are Wink

Clive - Symposium Administrator - GB & Europe

Charles - Symposium Mk10 \ 420G Moderator USA & Australlia

Everyone welcome

Bring all your car troubles along Exclamation great

SKYPE Communicate for FREE

Even my parents use it at 75 & 85 Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.jaguarmk10420gsymposium.com/

SYMPOSIUM SKYPE WORKSHOP
Page 1 of 1