The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium

The Quintessential Site for Aficionados of Jaguar's Zenith Project Cars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TO READ THE MK10 420G PROJECT CARS THREADS PLEASE REGISTER

PLEASE WELCOME AWG OUR NEW ADMINISTRATOR

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A MODERATOR ON THE SYMPOSIUM PLEASE MESSAGE AN ADMIN

UK - Jaguar 420G needed for Road Test

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

UK - Jaguar 420G needed for Road Test Empty
PostSubject: UK - Jaguar 420G needed for Road Test   UK - Jaguar 420G needed for Road Test I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:50 pm

I have been contacted by Chris Hope from Kelsey Publishing Group, please see his request below

In an upcoming issue of Classic Car Buyer (a weekly sister publication of Jaguar World) I’ll be writing a Twin Test feature comparing the Jaguar 420G and the Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow. I was hoping that someone might be interested in supporting us by lending us their car for the day. (Request also on JEC site)

The feature will be appearing in the issue that goes on sale Wednesday May 1, so I’ll need to borrow the car on either Monday April 23 or Tuesday April 24. There will be some driving involved, as my impressions on how the car drives will make up a large proportion of the article, but I am fully insured to drive classic cars as part of my profession and can supply trade plates if your vehicle isn’t currently taxed.

If you don’t mind lending us your car, we’d love for you to spend the day out and about with us – we can send you copies of all the photos we take on the day, we’re happy to cover fuel costs and will also pay for lunch. We’re also willing to travel, but being based in Peterborough counties closer to Cambridgeshire are preferred – we have more hours of daylight now that we’re into spring, but there’s only so much that can be done in a single day!

If you would like to help out or would like any further info, you can get in touch on email (chris.hope@kelseypb.co.uk) or on the phone (01733 353378). If I’m away from my desk you can phone me on: 07427 125754.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

Chris Hope
CLUBS, PRODUCTS & EVENTS EDITOR
FEATURES WRITER

Back to top Go down
http://www.jaguarmk10420gsymposium.com/

UK - Jaguar 420G needed for Road Test
Page 1 of 1