The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium

The Quintessential Site for Aficionados of Jaguar's Zenith Project Cars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TO READ THE MK10 420G PROJECT CARS THREADS PLEASE REGISTER

PLEASE WELCOME AWG OUR NEW ADMINISTRATOR

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A MODERATOR ON THE SYMPOSIUM PLEASE MESSAGE AN ADMIN

Sort of update and rant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ernest
420G Project Author
Ernest

Sort of update and rant Empty
PostSubject: Sort of update and rant   Sort of update and rant I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:18 am

Hi all
I really hope to get back into the garage and work on the old girl but life keeps throwing things at me. Just so you guys know I am still here, I have not posted and update on the car since last spring.

I have two girls going to university. That is costing me $ 40,000.00 a year. so cash flow is a little tight. I think the UK has similar university costs? I know the US is.

I am now looking to buy a 2nd house in Ottawa, and rent it to help with the costs while my daughter lives in it.

Also opened another retail shoe store in Ontario. last November. My wifes buisness.

So now after xmas and all family stuff ect, a friend called last weekend that his brother had died in an apartment in east Montreal and was found 3 days later.
The police locked up the place after removing the remains and then we went in the clear it out. It was the worst thing I have done in my life. The guy basically drank himself to death so you can imagine the mess. Move all the furniture that was sitll good into my garage beside my Jag.

There I have said my piece.

I love the banner picture this month, personally I prefer work in progress photos. It is inspiring me to get back into the girl. ( car ).

Later Ernie.

Back to top Go down
Starr420G
420G Project Author

Sort of update and rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sort of update and rant   Sort of update and rant I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:12 am

Yes sometimes it helps to rant to someone, dont worry i'll listen.
Back to top Go down

Sort of update and rant
Page 1 of 1