The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium

The Quintessential Site for Aficionados of Jaguar's Zenith Project Cars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TO READ THE MK10 420G PROJECT CARS THREADS PLEASE REGISTER

PLEASE WELCOME AWG OUR NEW ADMINISTRATOR

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A MODERATOR ON THE SYMPOSIUM PLEASE MESSAGE AN ADMIN

One For The Detectives - Early Mk10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
carsie
Members

One For The Detectives - Early Mk10 Empty
PostSubject: One For The Detectives - Early Mk10   One For The Detectives - Early Mk10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:17 am

Some time ago I started to make a note of the RW series of Registration numbers.

RW was Coventry designated number and Jaguar, along with other Coventry based motor manufacturers, would often block book, a series of numbers for their own use, be they prototype testing, company cars and so on.

Of course I soon realised that I was in danger of becoming a somewhat saddo - something akin to the Train Spotters I used to deride (no pun intended) at the end platform of Newcaste Central Station.

Whilst browsing for parts for poor old Reggie I came across this Fleabay bumber and realised that due to it's Reg number,this must be one of the earliest cars known.

So .. here's a picture and over to you for your comments and expert detective work to tell me more (and by the way I don't know anymore at the minute!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr
Back to top Go down
http://www.carr-consultants.co.uk

One For The Detectives - Early Mk10
Page 1 of 1