The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium

The Quintessential Site for Aficionados of Jaguar's Zenith Project Cars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TO READ THE MK10 420G PROJECT CARS THREADS PLEASE REGISTER

PLEASE WELCOME AWG OUR NEW ADMINISTRATOR

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A MODERATOR ON THE SYMPOSIUM PLEASE MESSAGE AN ADMIN

Bit quiet on here Folkes!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

Bit quiet on here Folkes!! Empty
PostSubject: Bit quiet on here Folkes!!   Bit quiet on here Folkes!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:58 am

Has anyone anything to report to wake things up a bit Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.jaguarmk10420gsymposium.com/
carsie
Members

PostSubject: Re: Bit quiet on here Folkes!!   Bit quiet on here Folkes!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:15 am

Well I have to agree - it's a two way thing to keep the forum live chaps and I have passed comment, gentle leg tug before, and I don't even own a MK10!

There's loads out and about on t'internet of interest it just takes a little effort to post it up.

So c'mon you lot! stir out of your slippers and start putting your back into it lol!

1. Has anyone seen the 420G (Navy Blue/Black) up in Galashiels thats been left out in the field - looks really nice.

2. How much did the actresses low mileage Mk10 go for at auction?

3. What happened to the photos of the "other" V12 Mk10 that was seen and pics promised?

4. Prototype Mk10 video posted c/o Carsie on Pistonheads - some good feedback and interest shown.

5. Where's that nice chap with the two tone Mk10 V12 - I see he's sold his XJS - now that was sweet as well!

6. Whats the update on the pranged 420G? wheres the plan of action Boss? - I know the E Type took over but whats the plan for Reggie ?

7. Has anyone followed up on the Maidstone limo? - who's neck of the woods is that?

8. Latest DVLA stats for Mk10's and 420G's?- anyone?

9. Whats the update on the black 420g reg no XYZ 420G - did it go across to Germany?

10. What's the update on the derelict Mk10 you found Carsie?

11. Any special offers for members on here?

12. How would everyone on here like to see the site expanding? Does it provide enough interest? What's it missing ? How could we make it better?

So there you go Chaps lol! something to keep you stirring study

Back to top Go down
http://www.carr-consultants.co.uk
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

PostSubject: Re: Bit quiet on here Folkes!!   Bit quiet on here Folkes!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:40 am

Ive thrown an update on 6 on my project thread… or give me 5 mins and it will be there…
Back to top Go down
JustV12
JustV12

PostSubject: Re: Bit quiet on here Folkes!!   Bit quiet on here Folkes!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:55 pm

OK so movement nudging action action!

It has been quiet everywhere. I hope it is because we are all under our cars or into the the open bonnets getting things ready for a good safe and fun summer.
Although for some, getting UNDER the car is far less of a problem than getting back up afterwards... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.contigoliving.com
JustV12
JustV12

PostSubject: Re: Bit quiet on here Folkes!!   Bit quiet on here Folkes!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:05 pm

OH yeah, that Canadian actress' car that was from Saskatchewan or someplace.
That is a couple provinces over from me and a couple thousand miles? (Please don't make me check that...)
It was being sold for asking price near 30.000??? I remember Clive asking for contact info and I went to check it and it had been taken off of the ad for no response.

Just to say, 30 grand is huge money for one of these cars over here. I got mine for $5200.00.
Or in today's money about 3400 GBP. Then without doing anything at all I used it for a wedding car having my bride and her father delivered to a our wedding then taking it on a honeymoon. Then, next summer still having done nothing to it I won first place in a concours.
Still I do recognize that I stole the car even with our very low prices. Toronto is the cheapest place in the world to buy used Jags. So to ask 30 here is a non starter.
Hope it got what it deserved though. These cars are wayyy to cheap as it is. Even in Britain.

There, so now then where are my slippers?

Duane
Back to top Go down
http://www.contigoliving.com
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

PostSubject: Re: Bit quiet on here Folkes!!   Bit quiet on here Folkes!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:15 pm

Thanks for the update Duane, as I believe I said the car was on my Facebook group. The seller turned out to me a member of the group I believe he owneda rather upmarket garage called Gentry lane or something like. He did post the car is now in storage till the summer. Due to personal problems in February I didn't email him maybe I will now to get more details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bit quiet on here Folkes!!   Bit quiet on here Folkes!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bit quiet on here Folkes!!
Page 1 of 1