The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium

The Quintessential Site for Aficionados of Jaguar's Zenith Project Cars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TO READ THE MK10 420G PROJECT CARS THREADS PLEASE REGISTER

PLEASE WELCOME AWG OUR NEW ADMINISTRATOR

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A MODERATOR ON THE SYMPOSIUM PLEASE MESSAGE AN ADMIN

Stretched MK10 - One off

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

Stretched MK10 - One off Empty
PostSubject: Stretched MK10 - One off   Stretched MK10 - One off I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:03 am

I always thought stretched Limos were a fairly new thing, untill recently when I was told
a guy had stretched a '64 MK10....

Again, any info and pics would be interesting to see.... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.jaguarmk10420gsymposium.com/
carsie
Members

PostSubject: Re: Stretched MK10 - One off   Stretched MK10 - One off I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:18 am

It's the witchin' hour Laughing

Just spent the last hour trying to uplaod some pics for you. Although I'm no IT luddite BBC Code whatsis etc has sort of flumuxed me at this hour or maybe the it's the tinkle in the glass Cheers - anyway ... no pics tonight!

I seem to recall that the stretch Mk10 was white with XJ chromed wheels and a black vinyl roof - the name Harrah or Hannah seems to stir the grey matter.

Hope it helps

By the way .... love your new wheels! very nice indeed! you must be very proud! It looks great! Clap
Back to top Go down
http://www.carr-consultants.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Stretched MK10 - One off   Stretched MK10 - One off I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Carsie,
If you're having problems uploading Question
Please email them to me I'll do it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stretched MK10 - One off   Stretched MK10 - One off I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:35 am

Hello,

That was indeed Hannah who had lots of kids and needed a Jag for that. Unfortunately the car is used for banger racing and is no longer with us. It featured in one of the Jaguar magazines (Enthusiasts or Driver) after it was built which appeared not that easy after all. When it was built it was white with a black roof and had Hannah on the sills and was on chrome wires.

Job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stretched MK10 - One off   Stretched MK10 - One off I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stretched MK10 - One off
Page 1 of 1