The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium

The Quintessential Site for Aficionados of Jaguar's Zenith Project Cars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TO READ THE MK10 420G PROJECT CARS THREADS PLEASE REGISTER

PLEASE WELCOME AWG OUR NEW ADMINISTRATOR

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A MODERATOR ON THE SYMPOSIUM PLEASE MESSAGE AN ADMIN

Turn my Back for Five minutes....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
carsie
Members

Turn my Back for Five minutes.... Empty
PostSubject: Turn my Back for Five minutes....   Turn my Back for Five minutes.... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:36 am

... and what do you lot get upto? Rolling Eyes

I've seen loads of interesting stuff! geek

What about this one? Anyone know anything about it? - looks really early and it's with a motor trader/restoration man so there should be a story

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

Note the offset dashboard handle that we've commented on before Sleep lol! - Conclusion is that this is for the 3.8 whereas 4.2/420g was centrally mounted. Also there is a wooden "plinth" where the ashtray goes that is evident in the period brochures geek

Back to top Go down
http://www.carr-consultants.co.uk

Turn my Back for Five minutes....
Page 1 of 1