The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium

The Quintessential Site for Aficionados of Jaguar's Zenith Project Cars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TO READ THE MK10 420G PROJECT CARS THREADS PLEASE REGISTER

PLEASE WELCOME AWG OUR NEW ADMINISTRATOR

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A MODERATOR ON THE SYMPOSIUM PLEASE MESSAGE AN ADMIN

The Comedy Store

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

The Comedy Store - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:14 am

I think this one just passes….. Razz

THROWING IN THE TOWEL

An older Jewish gentleman marries a younger lady and they are very much in love. However, no matter what the husband does sexually, the woman never achieves orgasm.Since a Jewish wife is entitled to sexual pleasure, they decide to ask the rabbi.The rabbi listens to their story, strokes his beard, and makes the following suggestion. "Hire a strapping young man. While the two of you are making love, have the young man wave a towel over you. That will help the wife fantasize and should bring on an orgasm."They go home and follow the rabbi's advice. They hire a handsome young man and he waves a towel over them as they make love. It doesn't help and she is still unsatisfied.Perplexed, they go back to the rabbi. "Okay," says the rabbi to the husband, "let's try it reversed. Have the young man make love to your wife and you wave the towel over them,"Once again, they follow the rabbi's advice. The young man gets into bed with the wife and the husband waves the towel. The young man gets to work with great enthusiasm and the wife soon has an enormous, room-shaking, screaming orgasm.The husband smiles, looks at the young man and says to him triumphantly, "You see, schmuck, THAT'S the way to wave a towel!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jaguarmk10420gsymposium.com/
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:02 am

After sending this to my wife I thought Id post it……….

A man and his wife were spending the day at the zoo.
She was wearing a loose fitting, pink dress, sleeveless with straps.

He was wearing his usual jeans and T-shirt.
As they walked through the ape exhibit,

They passed in front of a large, silverback gorilla.

Noticing the wife, the gorilla went crazy.

He jumped on the bars, and holding on with one hand and 2 feet he grunted and pounded his chest with his free hand.

He was obviously excited at the pretty lady in the pink Dress.

The husband, noticing the excitement, thought this was funny.

He suggested that his wife tease the poor fellow some more by puckering her lips and wiggling her bottom. She played along and the gorilla got even more excited, making noises that would wake the dead.. Then the husband suggested that she let one of her

Straps fall to show a little more skin.

She did... And the gorilla was about to tear the bars down.

'Now... Show your thighs and sort of fan your dress at him,' he said. This drove the gorilla absolutely crazy, and he started doing flips.

Then the husband grabbed his wife, ripped open the door to the cage, flung her in with the gorilla and slammed the cage door shut.

'Now. Tell HIM you have a headache.'
Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:06 am

Management.

A man in a hot air balloon realised he was lost. He reduced altitude and
spotted a woman below. He descended a bit more and shouted, 'Excuse me,
can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago but I
don't know where I am.'

The woman below replied, 'You're in a hot air balloon hovering
approximately 30 feet above the ground. You're between 40 and 41 degrees
north latitude and between 59 and 60 degrees west longitude.'

'You must be in Information Technology,' said the balloonist.

'I am,' replied the woman, 'how did you know?'

'Well,' answered the balloonist, 'everything you told me is probably
technically correct, but I've no idea what to make of your information
and the fact is, I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help at
all. If anything, you've delayed my trip.'

The woman below responded, 'You must be in Management.'

'I am,' replied the balloonist, 'but how did you know?'

'Well,' said the woman, 'you don't know where you are or where you're
going. You have risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot
air. You made a promise, which you've no idea how to keep, and you
expect people beneath you to solve your problems. The fact is you are in
exactly the same position you were in before we met, but now, somehow,
it's my f***ing fault.'
Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:54 am

The Hitman

Tired of constantly being broke & stuck in an unhappy marriage, a young husband decided to solve both problems by taking out a large insurance policy on his wife with himself as the beneficiary, and then arranging to have her killed.

A 'friend of a friend' put him in touch with a nefarious dark-side underworld figure who went by the name of 'Artie.'

Artie then explained to the husband that his going price for snuffing out a spouse was £5,000.
The husband said he was willing to pay that amount, but that he wouldn't have any cash on hand until he could collect his wife's insurance money.

Artie insisted on being paid at least something up front, so the man opened his wallet, displaying the single pound note that rested inside. Artie sighed, rolled his eyes, & reluctantly agreed to accept the pound as down payment for the dirty deed.

A few days later, Artie followed the man's wife to the local Tesco store. There, he surprised her in the produce department & proceeded to strangle her with his gloved hands & as the poor unsuspecting woman drew her last breath & slumped to the floor........

The manager of the produce department stumbled unexpectedly onto the murder scene. Unwilling to leave any living witnesses behind, ol' Artie had no choice but to strangle the produce manager as well.

However, unknown to Artie, the entire proceedings were captured by the hidden security cameras & observed by the store's security guard, who immediately called the police. Artie was caught & arrested before he could even leave the store.

Under intense questioning at the police station, Artie revealed the whole sordid plan, including his unusual financial arrangements with the hapless husband who was also quickly arrested.
The next day in the newspaper, the headline declared ...

> You're going to hate me for this...

'ARTIE CHOKES 2 for £1.00 AT TESCO '
Oh, quit groaning!
I don't write this stuff,
I receive it from my warped friends and then
Post it for my other warped friends. lol!
Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:35 am

Old but funny Exclamation

Two aliens landed in the Arizona desert near a gas station that was closed for the night.

They approached one of the gas pumps and the younger alien addressed it saying, "Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. Take us to your leader."

The gas pump, of course, didn't respond. The younger alien became angry at the lack of response. The older alien said, 'I'd calm down if I were you.'

The younger alien ignored the warning and repeated his greeting. Again, there was no response.

Pissed at the pump's haughty attitude, he drew his ray gun and said gruffly, "Greetings, Earthling.. We come in peace. Take us to your leader or I will fire!"

The older alien again warned his comrade saying, 'You probably don't want to do that! I really think that will make him mad.'

'Rubbish,' replied the cocky, young alien. He aimed his weapon and opened fire. There was a huge explosion. A massive fireball roared towards him and blew the
younger alien off his feet and threw him in a burnt, smoking mess about 200 yards away in a cactus patch.

Half an hour passed. When he finally regained consciousness, he refocused his three eyes, straightened his bent antenna, and looked dazedly at the older alien
who was standing over him shaking his big, green head.

'What a ferocious creature!' exclaimed the young, fried alien.
'He damn near killed me! How did you know he was so dangerous?'

The older alien leaned over, placed a friendly feeler on his crispy friend and replied, 'If there's one thing I've learned during my intergalactic travels, you never mess with
a guy who can loop his p3n1s over his shoulder twice and then stick it in his ear.'
Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:17 am

I couldn't resist this working in IT

--------------------------------------

We've all talked to this guy....

The Comedy Store - Page 2 File-20

Mujibar was trying to get a job in India ..

The Personnel Manager said, 'Mujibar,
You have passed all the tests, except one.
Unless you pass it , you cannot qualify for this job.'

Mujibar said, 'I am ready.'

The manager said,
'Make a sentence using the words
Yellow, Pink, and Green .'

Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said,
'Mister manager, I am ready'

The manager said, 'Go ahead.'

Mujibar said,
'The telephone goes green, green ,
And I pink it up, and say,
Yellow, this is Mujibar..'

Mujibar now works at a call center. ROFL

No doubt you have spoken to him.
I know I have.
Back to top Go down
db08
db08

PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:49 am

The Comedy Store - Page 2 Talk
Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:21 am

was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating
for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one
little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight mini
skirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when
she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be
deliberate.
Because she never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day her 'little' sister called and asked me to come over to check
the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she
whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she
couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once
before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.

She said, 'I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last
wild fling, just come up and get me.'

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs.
I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to
the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.

Lord... And behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all
clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, 'We are
very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a
better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.'

And the moral of this story is:

Scroll Down

Always keep your condoms in your car.
Back to top Go down
db08
db08

PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:28 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:39 am

I would like to share an experience with you about drinking and driving.
As you well know, people have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on their way home from the odd social gathering over the years.
Well, I have done something about it: a couple of nights ago I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had a few too many whiskies as well as some rather nice claret.
Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before - I took a bus home.

I arrived back safely and without incident .......... which was a real surprise, since I had never driven one before.
Back to top Go down
db08
db08

PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:50 am

A London lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a Glasgow copper.

He thinks that he is smarter than the cop because he is a lawyer from LONDON and is certain that he has a better education then any Jock cop. He decides to prove this to himself and have some fun at the Glasgow cops expense!!

Glasgow cop says, " Licence and registration, please."

London Lawyer says "What for?"

Glasgow cop says, "Ye didnae come to a complete stop at the stop sign."

London Lawyer says, "I slowed down, and no one was coming"

Glasgow cop says, "Ye still didnae come to a complete stop. Licence and Registration, Please.”

Londonq Lawyer says, "What's the difference?"

Glasgow cop says, "The difference is, ye huvte to come to complete stop, that's the law, Licence and registration, please!"

London Lawyer says, "If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my licence and registration; and you give me the ticket. If not, you let me go and don't give me the ticket."

Glasgow cop says, "Sounds fair. Exit your vehicle, sir."

The London Lawyer exits his vehicle.

The Glasgow cop takes out his baton and starts beating the hell out of the lawyer and says,
"Dae ye want me to stop,or just slow doon?"
Back to top Go down
db08
db08

PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:25 pm

You think English is easy??

1) The bandage was wound around the wound.

2) The farm was used to produce produce.

3) The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse.

4) We must polish the Polish furniture.

5) He could lead if he would get the lead out.

6) The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.

7) Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to present the present.

Cool A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.

9) When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.

10) I did not object to the object.

11) The insurance was invalid for the invalid.

12) There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row.

13) They were too close to the door to close it.

14) The buck does funny things when the does are present.

15) A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer line.

16) To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.

17) The wind was too strong to wind the sail.

18) Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear.

19) I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.

20) How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?

Let's face it - English is a crazy language. There is no egg in eggplant, nor ham in hamburger; neither apple nor pine in pineapple. English muffins weren't invented in England or French fries in France . Sweetmeats are candies while sweetbreads, which aren't sweet, are meat. We take English for granted. But if we explore its paradoxes, we find that quicksand can work slowly, boxing rings are square and a guinea pig is neither from Guinea nor is it a pig.

And why is it that writers write but fingers don't fing, grocers don't groce and hammers don't ham? If the plural of tooth is teeth, why isn't the plural of booth, beeth? One goose, 2 geese. So one moose, 2 meese? One index, 2 indices? Doesn't it seem crazy that you can make amends but not one amend? If you have a bunch of odds and ends and get rid of all but one of them, what do you call it?

If teachers taught, why didn't preachers praught? If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat? Sometimes I think all the English speakers should be committed to an asylum for the verbally insane. In what language do people recite at a play and play at a recital? Ship by truck and send cargo by ship? Have noses that run and feet that smell?

How can a slim chance and a fat chance be the same, while a wise man and a wise guy are opposites? You have to marvel at the unique lunacy of a language in which your house can burn up as it burns down, in which you fill in a form by filling it out and in which, an alarm goes off by going on.

English was invented by people, not computers, and it reflects the creativity of the human race, which, of course, is not a race at all. That is why, when the stars are out, they are visible, but when the lights are out, they are invisible.

PS. - Why doesn't 'Buick' rhyme with 'quick' ?

You lovers of the English language might enjoy this .

There is a two-letter word that perhaps has more meanings than any other two-letter word, and that is 'UP.'
It's easy to understand UP, meaning toward the sky or at the top of the list, but when we awaken in the morning, why do we wake UP ?
At a meeting, why does a topic come UP?
Why do we speak UP and why are the officers UP for election and why is it UP to the secretary to writeUP a report?
We call UP our friends.
And we use it to brighten UP a room, polish UP the silver; we warm UPthe leftovers and clean UP the kitchen.
We lock UP the house and some guys fix UP the old car.
At other times the little word has real special meaning.
People stir UP trouble, line UP for tickets, work UP an appetite, and think UP excuses.
To be dressed is one thing, but to be dressed UP is special.
A drain must be opened UP because it is stopped UP.
We open UP a store in the morning but we close it UP at night.

We seem to be pretty mixed UP about UP!
To be knowledgeable about the proper uses of UP, look the word UP in the dictionary.
In a desk-sized dictionary, it takes UP almost 1/4th of the page and can add UP to about thirty definitions.
If you are UP to it, you might try building UP a list of the many ways UPis used.
It will take UP a lot of your time, but if you don't give UP, you may windUP with a hundred or more.
When it threatens to rain, we say it is clouding UP.
When the sun comes out we say it is clearing UP.
When it rains, it wets the earth and often messes things UP.
When it doesn't rain for awhile, things dry UP.

One could go on and on, but I'll wrap it UP,
for now my time is UP,
so........it is time to shut UP!
Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:50 pm

There is a medical distinction between Guts and Balls. We've all heard about people having Guts or Balls. But do you really know the difference between them?

In an effort to keep you informed, here are the definitions:

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the Guts to ask: 'Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?'

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the Balls to say: 'You're next, Chubby.'

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions.

Medically speaking there is No difference in the outcome.

Both result in death.
Back to top Go down
db08
db08

PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:07 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:22 am

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the wine I drink I feel shame. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the vineyards and all of their hopes and dreams . If I didn't drink this wine, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this wine and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."
~ Jack Handy

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your bra and panties.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they Wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. "
~Frank Sinatra

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."
~ Henny Youngman

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you..
"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case . Coincidence? I think not."
~ Stephen Wright

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.
"When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. So, let's all
get drunk and go to heaven!"
~ Brian O'Rourke

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
~ Benjamin Franklin

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like an idiot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
~ Dave Barry

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To some it's a six-pack, to me it's a Support Group. Salvation in a can!
~ Dave Howell

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting.
And saving the best for last, as explained by Cliff Clavin, of Cheers. One afternoon at Cheers, Cliff Clavin was explaining the Buffalo Theory to his buddy Norm.
Here's how it went:

"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this.. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not .
Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:52 am

Six retired Irishmen were playing poker in O'Leary's apartment when Paddy Murphy loses £500 on a single hand, clutches his chest, and drops dead at the table.

Showing respect for their fallen brother, the other five continue playing standing up.

Michael O'Conner looks around and asks, "Well boys, someone’s got to tell Paddy's wife. Who will it be?"

They draw straws. Paul Gallagher picks the short one.

They tell him to be discreet, be gentle, don't make a bad situation any worse.

"Discreet??? I'm the most discreet Irishmen you'll ever meet. Discretion is me middle name. Leave it to me."

Gallagher goes over to Murphy's house and knocks on the door. Mrs. Murphy answers, and asks what he wants.

Gallagher declares, "Your husband just lost £500, and is afraid to come home."

"Tell him to drop dead!", says Murphy's wife.

"I'll go tell him" says Gallagher.

Into a Belfast pub comes Paddy Murphy, looking like he'd just been run over by a train. His arm is in a sling, his nose is broken, his face is cut, and bruised, and he's walking with a limp.

"What happened to you?" asks Sean, the bartender.

"Jamie O'Conner and me had a fight," says Paddy.

"That little O'Conner," says Sean, "He couldn't do that to you, he must have had something in his hand."

"That he did," says Paddy, "a shovel is what he had, and a terrible lickin' he gave me with it."

"Well," says Sean, "you should have defended yourself. Didn't you have something in your hand?"

“That I did," said Paddy, "Mrs. O'Conner's breast, and a thing of beauty it was, but useless in a fight."

An Irishman who had a little too much to drink is driving home from the city one night and, of course, his car is weaving violently all over the road.

A cop pulls him over. "So," says the cop to the driver, "where have ya been?"

"Why, I've been to the pub of course," slurs the drunk.

"Well," says the cop, "it looks like you've had quite a few to drink this evening."

"I did all right," the drunk says with a smile.

"Did you know," says the cop, standing straight, and folding his arms across his chest, "that a few intersections back, your wife fell out of your car?"

"Oh, thank heavens," sighs the drunk. "for a minute there, I thought I'd gone deaf."

Mrs. O'Malley is home making dinner, as usual, when Tim Finnegan knocks at her door.

"Mrs. O'Malley, may I come in?" he asks. "I've somethin' to tell ya".

"Of course you can come in, you're always welcome, Tim. But where's me husband?"

"That's what I'm here to be telling ya. There was an accident down at the Guinness brewery."

"Oh, God no!" she cries . "Please don't tell me."

"I must..... Your husband Shamus is dead and gone. I'm sorry."

Finally, she looked up at Tim. "How did it happen, Tim?"

"It was terrible. He fell into a vat of Guinness Stout, and drowned."

"Oh my dear Jesus! But you must tell me true, Tim, did he at least go quickly?"

"Well, no..... In fact, he got out three times to pee."

Last Request

Mary Clancy goes up to Father O'Grady after his Sunday morning service, and she's in tears.

He says, "So what's bothering you, my dear?"

She says, "Oh, Father, I've got terrible news. My husband passed away last night."

The priest says, "Oh, that's terrible, Mary. Tell me, did he have any last requests?"

She says, "That he did, Father."

The priest says, "What did he ask?

"He said, 'Please Mary, put down that damn gun...' "

A drunk staggers into a Catholic Church, enters a confessional booth, sits down, but says nothing.

The Priest coughs a few times to get his attention, but the drunk continues to sit there.

Finally, the Priest pounds three times on the wall.

The drunk mumbles, "Ain't no use knockin’ like that, there's no paper on this side either."
Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:02 am

Spare a thought for Michael O’Leary, Chief Executive of 'Ryanair'.......

Arriving in a hotel in Dublin, he went to the bar and asked for a pint of draught Guinness. The barman nodded and said, "That will be one Euro please, Mr. O’Leary."

Somewhat taken aback, O'Leary replied, "That's very cheap," and handed over his money.

"Well, we try to stay ahead of the competition", said the barman. "And we are serving free pints every Wednesday evening from 6 until 8. We have the cheapest beer in Ireland"

"That is remarkable value" Michael comments

"I see you don't seem to have a glass, so you'll probably need one of ours.

That will be 3 euro please."

O'Leary scowled, but paid up. He took his drink and walked towards a seat.

"Ah, you want to sit down?" said the barman. "That'll be an extra 2 euro. - you could have pre-booked the seat, and it would have only cost you a Euro."

"I think you may to be too big for the seat sir, can I ask you to sit in this frame please"

Michael attempts to sit down but the frame is too small and when he can't squeeze in he complains "Nobody would fit in that little frame".

"I'm afraid if you can't fit in the frame you'll have to pay an extra surcharge of €4.00 for your seat sir"

O'Leary swore to himself, but paid up. "I see that you have brought your laptop with you" added the barman. "And since that wasn't pre-booked either, that will be another 3 euro."

O'Leary was so annoyed that he walked back to the bar, slammed his drink on the counter, and yelled, "This is ridiculous, I want to speak to the manager".

"Ah, I see you want to use the counter," says the barman, "that will be 2 euro please." O'Leary's face was red with rage.

"Do you know who I am?"

"Of course I do Mr. O'Leary,"

"I've had enough, What sort of Hotel is this? I come in for a quiet drink and you treat me like this. I insist on speaking to a manager!"

"Here is his e-mail address, or if you wish, you can contact him between 9 and 9.10 every morning, Monday to Tuesday at this free phone number. Calls are free, until they are answered, then there is a talking charge of only 10 cent per second"

"I will never use this bar again"

"OK sir, but remember, we are the only hotel in Ireland selling pints for one Euro".
Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:30 am

The reason there are so many Irish jokes is because the Irish have a quaint way with words.

Like the Irish patient who hobbled into the surgery's waiting room. "I hope to God the doctor
finds something wrong with me
because I'd hate to feel like this if I was well!"

Murphy dropped dead the moment he arrived home from a vacation in the tropics.
He was laid out in the coffin for friends and neighbours to pay their last respects.

"He's got a great tan," Mrs Doolan from next door mused.

"The holiday did him the world of good." And he looks so calm and serene," said Mrs McGuiness.

"That's because he died in his sleep." explained Mrs Murphy, "and he doesn't know he's dead yet,
but when he wakes up, the shock will kill him!"

"Your glass is empty O`Flaherty, will you be having another?"

"And why would I be wanting two empty glasses?" Replied O`Flaherty.

Two tough union men were working on a building site when Murphy fell from the second floor scaffolding.

"Are ya dead?" cried Gallager from above "To be sure I am," replied Murphy.

"You are such a liar Murphy that I don't know whether to believe you or not!" called Gallagher.

"That proves I'm dead," said Murphy's voice from the rubble below, "because if I was alive you wouldn't
be game to call me a liar!"

Paddy and Shamus were hitchhiking. "It's best if we split up," said Paddy.

"I will meet you in the next city under the town hall clock".

Later that night Shamus was waiting at the appointed place when Paddy drove up in a swank car.
"Where the hell did you get that?"

Paddy explained that he had just walked a little way when a beautiful woman picked him up.
She drove into the woods, got out and took all her clothes off. She said I could have anything I wanted,
so I took the car," said Paddy.

"Good choice too," said Shamus. "You'd look ridiculous in her clothes."

Paddy: "If you can guess how many chooks I have in my bag, you can have both of them."

"Three?" suggested Shaun.

Paddy was coming through the customs at the airport carrying a large bottle.

"What have you there?" said a suspicious customs officer. "

"Tis Lourdes holy water .. I am bringing it home with me", said Paddy.

The officer took the bottle and tried some." Why it's Irish whiskey!" he spluttered.

"Lord bless me!", said Paddy, "another bloomin` miracle."

On his way home one night, Paddy dropped into the pub.
The barman poured him a beer and asked if he wanted to be in a raffle.

"What's it for?" asked Paddy.

"It's for a poor widow with 13 kids." said the barman.

Paddy shook his head, "No good for me. I'd never be able to keep them."
Back to top Go down
Ernest
420G Project Author
Ernest

PostSubject: Hitler rides to Sturgis   The Comedy Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:51 am

Harley riders will appreciate this.

It is hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/v/nUY-H3vWhzY&hl

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:45 am

One for the Harley Boys Exclamation

A mechanic was removing a cylinder-head from the motor of a Harley motorcycle when he spotted a well-known cardiologist in his shop.
The cardiologist was there waiting for the service manager to come take a look at his bike when the mechanic shouted across the garage "Hey Doc, want to take a look at this?"

The cardiologist, a bit surprised, walked over to where the mechanic was working on the motorcycle. The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and said, "So Doc, look at this engine. I open its heart, take the valves out, repair any damage, and then put them back in, and when I finish, it works just like new".

So how come I make £29,675 a year, a pretty small salary and you get the really big bucks when you and I are doing basically the same work?

The cardiologist paused, smiled and leaned over, then whispered to the mechanic................................
"Try doing it with the engine running."
Back to top Go down
db08
db08

PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:23 pm

The Comedy Store - Page 2 Buffet

Not welcome!
Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:07 am

Dan was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business.

When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died, he decided he needed to find a wife with whom to share his fortune.

One evening, at an investment meeting, he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away.

"I may look like just an ordinary guy," he said to her,

"But in just a few years my father will die and I will inherit $200 million".

Impressed, the woman asked for his business card and three days later, she became his stepmother.

Women are so much better at financial planning than men.
Back to top Go down
db08
db08

PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:25 pm

Israel’s new ‘Cutting Edge’ Airport Security

The Comedy Store - Page 2 Israel

TEL AVIV, Israel — The Israelis are developing an airport security device that eliminates the privacy concerns that come with full-body scanners. It's an armored booth you step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on your person.

Israel sees this as a win-win situation for everyone, with none of this crap about racial/religious profiling. It will also eliminate the costs of long and expensive trials.

You're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter, an announcement: “Attention to all standby passengers, El Al Airways is proud to announce a seat available on flight 670 to London . Shalom!”

BRILLIANT.
Back to top Go down
Car-Nut
Admin
Car-Nut

PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:25 am

A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to
the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, "I'd like to
buy some cyanide." The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need
cyanide?" The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband." The
pharmacist's eyes got big and he explained, "Lord have mercy! I can't
give you cyanide to kill your husband, that's against the law! I'll
lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad
things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!" The
lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in
bed with the pharmacist's wife. The pharmacist looked at the picture
and said, "You didn't tell me you had a prescription."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Valentines:

Got my other half a bag and a belt for valentines.
She didnt seem very happy, but at least the Hoover
is working again Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Store   The Comedy Store - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Comedy Store
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Jaguar Mk10 & 420G Owners Symposium :: General Symposium :: The Lounge-
Jump to: